- We provide medical cylinder inspection with a wide range of tailored services for our customers to guarantee the clean interior of medical cylinders.
- Our water purification system, which undergoes yearly inspection and certification, produces drinking water quality.
- The steel cylinders are dried at a temperature of 150°C, which guarantees a purified inside and a low level of humidity at the end of procedure. The painting procedure also includes a drying process during which the cylinders spend 30 minutes inside a curing oven at a temperature of 195°C.
- Aluminium and composite cylinders are dried at a maximum temperature of 70°C.
- Our plant provides internal cleaning for cylinders. There are several options to choose from depending on the type of contamination and the type of cylinder. One can choose from shot blasting using steel shot or aluminium shots, or cleaning with high-pressure hot-cold water.
Taking into consideration that we are the exclusive distributors in more than 30 countries of the world’s largest manufacturer, special attention is devoted to the services we provide for SCBA cylinders.
We rely on our 30 year experience backed up by the manufacturer’s 50 year experience in the field.
We regularly participate in trainings and courses provided by the manufacturer. Some of the training courses we have completed:
- 2010/37/EU –Ib certified cylinder refurbishment plant
- Luxfer Gas Cylinders - official aluminium and composite cylinders refurbishing and servicing plant
- VTI valve refurbishing plant
- Drager Magyarország certified cylinder and valve refurbishing plant
One of the most important factors to consider relating to scuba tanks is that most of the time they are used in salted seawater.
This is the reason why we find it important to emphasize our painting technology. The powder painting technology used in our plant ensures a paint thickness of at least 80 microns, but usually it goes over 100 microns. This provides a very high durability and wear resistance. (As way of comparison, the paint thickness on cylinders offered by many manufacturers is 60 microns, and additional fees are charged if one opts for 80-100-120 micron thick coating.)
As pointed out in the medical cylinders section, our company provides internal cleaning services for cylinders. This is a crucial factor influencing the service life of the tank and the health and safety of the user.
Beverage – Food industry cylinders
In the course of our activity we have handled a large number of CO2 cylinders and have gained significant practical experience in their refurbishment. Some of the most important features we would like to point out:
- we offer competitive prices
- drinking quality water used for pressure testing
- post-test efficient drying, which prevents corrosion
- custom marking, such as name of gas, dip tube marking, company logo
- custom dip tubes to ensure optimum gas consumption
- marks for tare weight to facilitate the refilling process
Our automated painting line and efficient semi-automatic hydrostatic machines grant us the ability to guarantee superior quality at low service fees.